Useful information for your holiday at the Zirngast campground
- Check-in: after 12 noon (earlier may be possible with advance notice)
- Check-out: by 12 noon
Access to the sanitary facilities of our campground is only possible with your keycard. We will be obliged to charge €5 for lost cards.
- Breakfast rolls: Any bread orders may be picked up at the reception after 7:30 in the morning. Please add your name to the list in the reception by 7 o’clock the evening before.
- Supermarket: The nearest supermarket is just 400 m from the campground.
- À la carte restaurant & breakfast buffet: We are happy to serve you Austrian and international dishes at our restaurant. If you reserve ahead, you can also take advantage of the lavish breakfast buffet.
Dogs are allowed here. However, your dog must always be kept on a leash while at the campground. Out of consideration for other guests, your four-legged friend is not permitted in the sanitary facilities. Dogs stay free at the campground.
Whenever it is rainy or there is a winter thaw, you may not drive on the campground itself, in which case you will need to leave your car in the car park provided. Please note that you may not dig trenches around your tent if it is raining.
We provide free Internet hotspot and WiFi (accessible on 90% of the campground)
Parking is available on our designated campground car park ("Reserviert für Campinggäste"). We are not liable for your vehicle or belongings.
Grilling is permitted on our campground. However, please be considerate of your neighbors!
When you arrive at Zirngast Campground, you will automatically receive the Schladming-Dachstein SummerCard at no charge. With this card in hand, you will benefit from free admission to over 100 attractions along with numerous discounts throughout the Schladming-Dachstein holiday region.
Prices include local tourism taxes (charged per person ages 15 and up/night).
We require a 30% deposit on the total cost of your stay.
- If there are less than 8 days, the following cancellation rules apply:
- up to 8 days before arrival free of charge
- 7 days to 2 days before arrival, 30% of the total amount will be charged.
- 1 day before arrival, no-show and early departure – 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- If the deposit is transferred back, a processing fee of EUR 10.00 per camping pitch will be charged.
A booking is a purchase contract. In order to avoid unnecessary costs in the event of cancellation, we strongly recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance, for example through Europäische Reiseversicherung.
All prices in EURO. Subject to change. Not liable for errors or inaccuracies.